UPSC has released another notification for 73 vacant positions. This time the UPSC organization has come with the posts of Foreman and Others. The aspirants should study the adv no 03/2023 for the Foreman and other posts. The aspirants have been given a time limit from 11th February 2023 to 02nd March 2023 for applying online for the UPSC vacancy. Attractive salaries will be given to selected aspirants for Foreman and other posts. Check the details below.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||11/02/2023 to 02/03/2023|
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Foreman/Aeronautical Post-01
- Foreman/Chemical Post-04
- Foreman Computer/IT Post-02
- Foreman/Electrical Post-01
- Foreman/Electronics Post-01
- Foreman/Metallurgy Post-02
- Foreman/Textile Post-02
- Dey Director Post-12
- Assis Controller of Mines Post-47
- Labour Officer Post-01
- Foreman Post-Pay Level-07
- Dey Director Post-Pay Level-11
- Assis Controller of Mines Post-Pay Level-10
- Labour Officer Post-Pay Level-07
- The aspaiarnts from the SC/ST and PwBD/Women category need not submit any fee for the UPSC vacancy.
- The aspirants from all Other categories have to submit a fee of Rs. 25/- online.
- Foreman Post-Below 30 Years
- Dey Director Post-Below 40 Years
- Assis Controller of Mines Post-Below 35 Years
- Labour Officer Post-Below 33 Years
The aspirants with a BE/BTech degree or degree in Aeronautical Science from the recognized Institute, University, college, or board are eligible to apply for the UPSC Foreman vacancy.
The aspirants who pass the recruitment test and an interview will get the job through the UPSC organization on various posts.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2023
- It is required to go to the UPSC Online web portal.
- Then see the notification number 03/2023.
- Fill out the UPSC form by following all the instructions/rules.
- Upload the docs/certificates with the UPSC application form.
- Move to the payment method and submit the fee.