UPSC/Union Public Service Commission has published a notification for 69 posts. The UPSC organization will accept the application forms online for 69 posts of Assis Mining Engineer and others. The aspirants are able to apply for the UPSC vacancy jobs from 25/03/2023 to 13/04/2023. Get to know more details about the UPSC vacant posts, and study the vacancy details given below carefully.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||25/03/2023 to 13/04/2023|
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- UPSC/Regional Director Post- 01
- UPSC/Assis Commissioner Post- 01
- UPSC/Assis Ore Dressing Officer Post- 22
- UPSC/Assis Mineral Economist/Intelligence Post- 04
- UPSC/Assis Mining Engineer Post- 34
- UPSC/Youth Officer Post- 07
- UPSC/Regional Director Post- Salary Level- 12
- UPSC/Assis Commissioner Post- Salary Level- 11
- UPSC/Assis Ore Dressing Officer Post- Salary Level- 10
- UPSC/Assis Mineral Economist/Intelligence Post-Salary Level- 10
- UPSC/Assis Mining Engineer Post- Salary Level- 07
- UPSC/Youth Officer Post- Salary Level- 07
For the GEN/OBC/EWS Category, the UPSC organization has kept the application fee at Rs. 25/- and for other categories like SC?ST/others, the UPSC organization will not take any application fee.
- UPSC/Regional Director Post-Below 55 Years
- UPSC/Assis Commissioner Post- Below 40 Years
- UPSC/Assis Ore Dressing Officer Post- Below 35 Years
- UPSC/Assis Mineral Economist/Intelligence Post- Below 35 Years
- UPSC/Assis Mining Engineer Post- Below 30 Years
- UPSC/Youth Officer Post- Below 30 Years
The aspirants needed to have the degrees like an MSC degree /BE or BTech degree or Degree in Minning Engineering or PG Diploma from a recognized organization, institute, board, or college to apply for the UPSC vacant posts.
A written examination and interview will be taken by UPSC organization for selecting the skilled aspirants for the Youth Officer and other vacancies.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the UPSC links and PDF given below and check all the details carefully.
- Fill out the UPSC organization form with the correct details.
- Review the data and submit the UPSC form.
Links Which May Help You
|Real Website Link||Click Here|
|Real Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|