The UPSC authority has invited online applications from eligible and capable individuals for the NDA Academy and Navel Academy posts. In total, there are 395 seats for various posts like Flying, Ground Duty, and others. The UPSC organization started online registration on 21st December 2022. The eligible aspirants should apply for these posts within the given dates. Kindly check other eligibility requirements from the below article.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||UPSC NDA|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||21/12/2022 to 10/01/2023|
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- National Defence Academy/Army Post -208
- National Defence Academy/Navy Post – 42
- National Defence Academy/Air Force/Flying Post -92
- National Defence Academy/Air Force/Ground Duties (Tech) Post -18
- National Defence Academy/Air Force/Ground Duties (Non-Tech) Post -02
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) Post – 25
The aspirants will get the salary as per the pay scales provided to the NDA Cadets by the Indian Govt.
- The aspaiarnts who are from the SC, ST, or Female category are exempted from the payment and all other aspaiarnts will be asked to submit a fee of Rs. 100/-.
- The aspaiarnts who have taken birth between the dates 02nd July 2004 to 01st July 2007 are invited to apply for the UPSC NDA Exam 2023.
The aspirants who have done the 12th standard with the Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects are allowed to apply for the UPSC NDA application form. Their education must be from a recognized school or board.
The selection of the aspirants will be a two-step process, the first step is a written test and the second step is an SSB interview for the NDA posts.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For UPSC NDA Recruitment 2023
- Move to the link https://upsconline.nic.in/upsc/OTRP/index.php.
- First, complete the registration and save the login details.
- After this, enter the valid details in the UPSC NDA application form.
- Upload the asked photo, signature, thumb impression, etc in the UPSC NDA form.
- Submit it.