Tamil Nadu govt has announced the examination for the CESS and they have posted 1083 vacant seats in the TNPSC CESS notification. The aspirants who want to do the job in the Tamil Nadu govt can apply for the Fireman, Overseer, Draughtsman, and other posts. The online portal for the TNPSC CESS will be active from 04th February 2023 to 04th March 2023. Review all other details from the below article.
TNPSC CESS Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||TNPSC CESS|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||04/02/2023 to 04/03/2023|
TNPSC CESS Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Overseer/Jr Draughting Officer/Rural Post – 794
- Jr Draughting Officer/Highways Post – 236
- Jr Draughting Officer/PWD Post – 18
- Draughtsman Post – 10
- Foreman Post – 25
- For Overseer/Jr Draughting Officer/Rural Post – Rs. 35,400-1,30,400/-
- For Jr Draughting Officer/Highways Post – Rs. 35,400-1,30,400/
- For Jr Draughting Officer/PWD Post – Rs. 35,400-1,30,400/-
- For Draughtsman Post – Rs. 35,400-1,30,400/-
- For Foreman Post – Rs. 19,500-71,900/-
The TNPSC organization will take the registration fees and examination fees from the apsiarnts. The aspirants have to pay Rs 250 for both registration and examination charges.
- For the Overseer posts, the upper age requirement is 37 years.
- And for all other posts, the upper age must be below 32 years.
The aspirants who have a diploma in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Town Plannings Engineering from a recognized university, college, board, or school are invited to apply for the various posts through TNPSC CESS.
The selection of the aspirants through the CESS will be carried out in two phases, TNPSC paper-1 and TNPSC paper-2. Check the syllabus and marks distribution from the TNPSC CESS notification.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For TNPSC CESS Recruitment 2023
- All the aspaiarnts are required to go to the TNPSC CESS notification.
- Check all the CESS requirements carefully.
- Then, fill out the TNPSC CESS application form with all the asked info.
- Upload the photo, signature, and other docs in the TNPSC form.
- Pay the fee.
- Submit the form.