Telangana High Court has given the notification for the Office Subordinate posts. The number of vacancies is huge that is 1226 seats are available and the good part is you need to have passed the 07th /10th class only for eligibility. The interested aspirants will have the time from 11th January 2023 to 31st January 2023 for applying for the Office Subordinate posts at Telangana High Court.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Telangana High Court|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||11/01/2023 to 31/01/2023|
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Office Subordinate Post- 1226
The Office Subordinate post at Telangana High Court comes in the pay range of Rs. 19,000- 58,850/- per month and the selected aspirants will get other allowances.
- The aspaiarnts who belong to the category OC and OBC will have to submit a fee of Rs. 600/-.
- The aspaiarnts who belong to the category AC, ST, and EWS will have to submit a fee of Rs. 400/-.
- Lower Age Limit- The aspirants should have age above 18 years for Office Subordinate posts.
- Upper Age Limit- The aspirants should have an age below 34 years for Office Subordinate posts.
07th standard pass-outs or 10th standard pass out who have attended the recognized school, board, or organization are invited to submit the Telangana High Court application forms.
The aspirants for the Office Subordinate posts at Telangana High Court will be shortlisted based on their marks in the MCQ pattern Written Exam.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023
- The advertisement for the Office Subordinate posts will be available on the website https://tshc.gov.in/.
- You need to first go to the Telangana High Court website.
- Then check your eligibility for the posts.
- Apply by providing all the asked details in the Telangana High Court form.
- Upload the demand documents, your recent photo, signature, etc in the Telangana High Court form.
- Submit the fee.