SBI bank has released a notification for Business Correspondent Facilitator posts for aspirants who are already retired from the banking industry. The aspirants can now apply for 868 posts and their age must be below 65 years for applying for the SBI vacancy. The SBI bank has given us an opportunity to work for extra 5 years after retirement on a good pay scale. The generous aspirants are guided to submit their SBI bank forms from 10th March 2023 to 31st March 2023.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|State Bank of India
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online
|10/03/2023 to 31/03/2023
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Business Correspondent Facilitator Post- 868
The SBI bank will recruit the Business Correspondent Facilitator aspirants in the pay grade that will generate Rs. 40,000/- per month income.
The SBI bank application form is free for all of the category apsiarnts.
65 years is the upper age requirement given by the SBI bank for the Business Correspondent Facilitator vacancy.
The SBI bank has opened the Business Correspondent Facilitator posts for only the retired persons that will clear the selection process.
The SBI bank will check the previous service performance of the aspirants and then review the knowledge in an interview for the Business Correspondent Facilitator post recruitment.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- The SBI bank will accept the forms on the link https://recruitment.bank.sbi/crpd-rs-2022-23-35/apply.
- All retired persons are needed to apply for the posts given by SBI bank online.
- Fill out the details like service period, speiclization, name, age, etc in the SBI bank form.
- Attach copies of the docs/photo and signature with the SBI bank form.
- Submit the SBI bank form.