We are here with a new vacancy notification published by the Staff Selection Commission for the 11000 plus posts. The SSC organization has a need for prospects on the posts of MTS and Havaldar. The 10th pass aspirants can start filing the MTS and other posts application forms from 18th January 2023. You should go through the full details before applying for the SSC MTS and other posts.
The SSC organization will not receive any application forms after 17th February 2023. So, all the prospects need to deposit their online form before that. The written tests will be in April 2023. You should start preparing for that.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||SSC MTS|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||18/01/2023 to 17/02/2023|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- MTS Post- 10880
- Havaldar/CBIC & CBN Post- 529
The MTS and other posts come in the Group-C cadre and the aspirants will receive the per monthly salary in the pay band of Level-01.
- For the General/OBC category, there is a fee of Rs 100/-
- For the SC/ST/Woman/PWD/Ex-Serviceman category, there will be no fee for the SSC MTS vacancy.
- For MTS and Havaldar Vacancy In CBN Department- From18 to 25 years
- For MTS and Havaldar Vacancy In CBIC Department- From18 to 27 years
The prospects who have attended one of the certified schools, boards, or organizations and obtained the 10th class certificate, then they are allowed to fill out the SSC MTS application forms.
The SSC organization will conduct papers 1 and paper 2 for both of the posts. For the Havaldar posts, there will be PST and PMT tests also.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
- The MTS and other posts’ application forms will be submitted on the SSC website only.
- So go to the SSC website and fill out the form.
- Pay the fee using the inbuilt payment gateway.
- Save the form, Regis no, and password.
Links Which May Help You