Sports Authority of India has released a recruitment notice for the accent posts of Coaches. The SAI Authority will soon complete the Recruitment process for the 152 posts of Coach, Senior Coach, and other Coach. The aspirants who did the requisite qualification and medals can submit the online application form for the SAI organization. The online portal for the SAI has been started by SAI on 10th February 2023 and the inspired aspirants can submit it until 03rd March 2023.
Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||10/02/2023 to 03/03/2023|
Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- SAI/Coach Post-44
- SAI/Sr. Coach Post- 34
- SAI/Chief Coach Post- 49
- SAI/High-Performance Coach Post- 25
- For SAI Coach Post-Rs.1,05,000/-
- For SAI Sr. Coach Post- Rs. 1,25,000/-
- For SAI Chief Coach Post- Rs. 1,45,000/-
- For SAI High-Performance Coach Post- Rs. 2,20,000/-
No Fee will be charged by SAI Authority for the Coach recruitment.
- For SAI Coach Post-40 Years
- For SAI Sr. Coach Post- 50 Years
- For SAI Chief Coach Post- 60 Years
- For SAI High-Performance Coach Post-60 Years
The aspirants who have passed the diploma in coaching from the mentioned institute or have Dorinacharya Award or won Medals or obtained Participation certificates are invited by the SAI organization to fill up the application forms.
The SAI will conduct trials based on the sports game and also verify the sports certificates for the final selection of the aspirants.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment 2023
- You all must move to the apply online link of the SAI.
- Then apply to provide the details in the Online SAI organization application form.
- Upload the asked documents in the SAI application form wherever aksed.
- Submit the SAI form.