SAIL Bhilai has requirements for aspirants for the Apprentice posts. The aspirants will be appointed to the Graduate Apprentice posts or Technician Apprentice posts. The SAIL Bhilai has 120 posts for these Apprentice posts, 60 each. The intended aspirants can submit the SAIL Bhilai Apprentice form until 19th February 2023. The branch-wise vacancies for Graduate Apprentice and Diploma Apprentice and other eligibility requirements for the SAIL Bhilai recruitment are given below.
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||SAIL Bhilai|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||19/02/2023|
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice/Mechanical Post-10
- Graduate Apprentice/Electrical Post-10
- Graduate Apprentice/Mining Post-15
- Graduate Apprentice/Metallurgy Post-25
- Diploma Apprentice/Metallurgy Post-20
- Diploma Apprentice/Civil Post-10
- Diploma Apprentice/CS/IT Post-10
- Diploma Apprentice/Mining Post-20
The chosen apsiarnts for the SAIL Bhilai Apprentice vacancy posts will be provided with a pay scale or stipend as per the rules.
The aspirants who want to apply for the SAIL Bhilai Apprentice posts should check the fee details from the official notification.
The SAIL Bhilai has set the lower age limit for the Apprentice posts to 18 years to check more details from the notification.
There is a need for graduate degree holders and diploma in engineering holders for the SAIL Bhilai vacancy for the Apprentice posts. The degree or diploma of the aspirants must be obtained from the approved school, university, or college.
The SAIL Bhilai will select the aspirants depending on the total degree or diploma semester marks for the Apprentice posts.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2023
- Consider the webpage https://sail.co.in/en/plants/about-bhilai-steel-plant.
- Check the notification details for the Apprentice post.
- If you have all the requirements then fill out the SAIL Apprentice application form.
- Scan the proper format for the documents, certificates, recent photos, or signatures.
- Upload all of them to the Apprentice form.