The Rajasthan govt has published a vacancy notification for 9716 posts of teachers on a contract basis. The Rajasthan govt will hire the aspirants for the Assistant Teacher in Level 1 and Level 2. You must check the post-wise vacancy, eligibility requirements, age requirements, and other details from the below article.
The online submission of the Rajasthan Teacher post application form will be commenced from 31 January 2023 to 16 March 2023.
Rajasthan Contractual Teacher Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Rajasthan Contractual Teacher|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||31/01/2023 to 16/03/2023 (Last Date Extended)|
Rajasthan Contractual Teacher Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Assis. Teacher/Level 1 Post- 6670
- Assis. Teacher/Level 2/Mathematics Post- 1219
- Assis. Teacher/Level 2/English Post-1219
The Contractual Teacher posts at the Rajasthan govt will come in the pay scale o Rs. 16900/- per month.
- For General/OBC (Creamy) People- Rs. 100/-
- For Gen/ OBC/EWS People (With Income Lower than 2.5 Lacs)- Rs. 70/-
- For SC/ST/PH People- Rs. 60/-
The aspirants with a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum period of 40 years are allowed to apply for the Rajasthan Teacher posts on a contract basis.
The aspaiarnts who have qualified for the diploma in elementary education, BED degree, and other degrees as per the requirements of the posts from the recognized institute, university, college, or board are welcome to apply for the Rajasthan Teacher posts.
The Rajasthan govt will consider the qualification marks and REET paper marks for selecting the aspirants for the teacher posts for Level-1 and Level-2.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Rajasthan Contractual Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Access the Rajasthan govt SSO online portal.
- Then do the one-time registration for the Teacher post on a contract basis.
- Select Level-1 and Level-2 for the post.
- Provide other details in the Rajasthan govt teacher post application form.
- Upload the docs, photo, signature, or certificates in the Rajasthan Teacher application form.