PSPCL Power Generation company from Punjab has published multiple notifications for the vacant posts of Lineman, Technician Apprentice, and Other Apprentice posts. The 10th, 12th, ITI, and degree/diploma holders are eligible for applying for the PSPCL recruitment. If you are interested in the PSPCL Apprentice jobs, apply for the Apprentice posts within the timeline below.
PSPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||PSPCL Apprentice|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||See below|
PSPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice Post -106
- Graduate/Any Stream Apprentice Post -36
- Technician Apprentice Post -297
- Lineman Apprentice Post -1500
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice Post -Rs. 9,000/-
- Graduate/Any Stream Apprentice Post -Rs. 9,000/-
- Technician Apprentice Post -Rs. 8,000/-
- Lineman Apprentice Post -Rs. 7,700/-
- Apply Online Start Date: 20th January 2023 for Graduate & Technician
- Apply Online Start Date: 27th February 2023 for Lineman
- Apply Online Last Date: 20th March 2023 for Graduate & Technician
- Apply Online Last Date: 27th March 2023 for Lineman
You do not have to submit any fee for submitting the forms for the Apprentice posts at PSPCL for the Apprentice posts.
If the aspirants have an age of more than 18 years, they are eligible to apply for the PSPCL Apprentice posts.
The aspirants who have passed the ITI/Graduation Degree/BE/BTECH Degree/Diploma are called to submit the forms for the PSPCL Apprentice vacancy.
The aspirants will have to give the written exam for the Lineman posts, and there will be no written test for other vacancies. But the PSPCL will take DV and medical examinations for all of the vacant posts.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For PSPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Follow the links given below for submitting the PSPCL application forms.
- Submit all the accurate details in the PSPCL application form.
- Save and move next.
- Upload the documents and submit the PSPCL form.