Oil India Limited has published a recruitment notice on the website’s career page for 10 positions. The OIL company will recruit qualified aspirants for the positions of Pharmacist and Technician. The aspirants must attend the written test/skill test on the mentioned dates and apply directly for the OIL company vacancy. For the Pharmacist posts, the aspirants have to come on 15th February 2023 for the written test, and for the Technician posts, the written test will be conducted on 17th February 2023. Check more details below.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Oil India Limited|
|Dates To Remember For Written Test||15/02/2023 to 17/02/2023|
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Contractual Pharmacist Post- 05
- Contractual Paramedical Hospital Technician Post- 05
- Contractual Pharmacist Post- Rs. 19,500/-
- Contractual Paramedical Hospital Technician Post- Rs. 16,640/-
The aspirants need not have to suit any fee while attending the written test for various posts on a contract basis at OIL company.
The aspirants who are older than 22 years and younger than 40 years are called to give the written test for the various posts at OIL company.
The aspirants needed to pass the 12th class with PCM subjects and a diploma in OT/ICU/First Aid/Pharmacy are eligible to apply for the OIL company vacancy for the Assam state.
The OIL company will hire the aspirants directly on the basis of written tests for the Technician and other posts.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Oil India Limited Recruitment 2023
- The aspired people are required to visit the OIL Assam Office.
- Bring your documents and other important certificates on the day of the written test.
- Mark your attendance and reach on time on 15th February 2023 and on 17th February 2023.