NHPC Limited has published a vacancy notice for 401 positions of Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer posts. They wanted the eligible engineers, CAs, and MBA pass-outs should apply for these posts. The selection will be on a merit basis at NHPC Limited. The intended aspirants who wish to join the NHPC Limited company should submit their applications from 05th January 2023 to 25th January 2023.
NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||NHPC Limited|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||05/01/2023 to 25/01/2023|
NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Trainee Engineer/Civil Post- 136
- Trainee Engineer/Electrical Post- 41
- Trainee Engineer/Mechanical Post- 108
- Trainee Officer/Finance Post-99
- Trainee Officer/HR Post- 14
- Trainee Officer/Law Post-03
The pay package for both of the posts will be from Rs. 50,000- 1,60,000/- per month at NHPC Limited.
The application charges for the General/EWS/OBC category is Rs. 295/- and for all the other categories, the NHPC Limited did not take any fee.
The aspirants who did not attain the age of 30 years means less than 30 years can apply for the NHPC Limited vacancy 2023.
The aspirants should have passed the engineering degree for the Trainee Engineer posts in the required trade and for the Trainee Officer posts, the aspirants should have done a degree in Law, or CA/ICWA or MBA from the recognized Insitute/University.
- For Trainee Engineer posts, the aspirants will be chosen based on the GATE score.
- For Trainee Officer posts, the aspirants will be chosen based on the CA marks, UGC Net marks, etc.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For NHPC Limited Recruitment 2023
- Review the apply online link at https://intranet.nhpc.in/tr_rectt/#.
- Study the guidelines, rules, and instructions given on the online portal before registering for the NHPC form.
- Go for the registration, and save the Regis number and password.
- Login again and then fill out the full NHPC application form.
- Provide valid details in the NHPC form.
- Save and proceed next.
- Upload the documents.
- Submit the NHPC application charges and then submit the form.