MPPSC organization has given the vacancy notice for the 181 vacant positions. The MPPSC organization has invited applications from engineering graduates and postgraduates for the posts of Principal and Director. The aspirants should note that the MPPSC organization will accept the online forms for these posts from 03rd April 2023 to 02nd May 2023.
MPPSC Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||MPPSC Madhya Pradesh|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||03/04/2023 to 02/05/2023|
MPPSC Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- MPPSC/Principal/Class 1 Post- 29
- MPPSC/Principal/Class 2 Post-96
- MPPSC/Dy Director Post-08
- MPPSC/Assistant Director/Technical Post- 48
- MPPSC/Principal/Class 1 Post- Rs. 67,300-2,06,900/-
- MPPSC/Principal/Class 2 Post-Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
- MPPSC/Dy Director Post-Rs. 67,300-2,06,900/-
- MPPSC/Assis Director/Technical Post- Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL Category, the application fee is Rs. 250/-
- For Other Category, the application fee is Rs. 500 /-
- The aspirants with an age of more than 21 years are allowed to apply for the MPPSC jobs.
- The aspirants should have an age of fewer than 40 years to apply for the MPPSC vacancy.
Diploma in engineering holders or degree in engineering/BE/BTech degree holders are eligible to apply for the MPPSC vacancy and they should also have 5 years or 7 years of experience in the same.
A written test and interview are the selection process for choosing the aspirants for the various posts at MPPSC.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For MPPSC Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2023
- Kindly go to the page https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/ of the MPPSC organization.
- Then move to the notification tab and see the notification for the Principal posts.
- Review the details of the Principal posts and complete the registration for the MPPSC jobs.
- Enter the asked details in the MPPSC form and pay the application fee for that.
- Submit the Principal posts form.