Life Insurance Corp has requirements for 9394 talented, capable, and skilled graduates in the posts of Apprentice Development Officer. The LIC needs Apprentice Development Officers in multiple districts of many states. If you are intended to apply for the LIC ADO posts then you should submit the form from 21st January 2023 to 10th February 2023 on the official LIC website.
We advised all the job seekers to first check the notification according to the region they want to apply to and then check the eligibility requirements for the ADO posts.
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||LIC ADO|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||21/01/2023 to 10/02/2023|
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- ADO/North Zone Post- 1216
- ADO/North Central Zone Post- 1033
- ADO/Central Zone Post- 561
- ADO/East Central Zone Post- 699
- ADO/Eastern Zone Post- 1049
- ADO/South Central Zone Post- 1408
- ADO/Southern Zone Post- 1516
- ADO/Western Zone Post- 1942
The chosen aspirants for the LIC ADO posts will get a salary in the pay scale of Rs. 51,500/- to Rs. 56,000/- per month.
The aspirants who are from the SC/ST category will have to pay Rs. 100/- and the aspirants from the other caste category are required to pay a fee of Rs. 750/-.
The aspirants whose ages are from 21 years to 30 years are eligible for applying for the LIC ADO posts.
The aspirants who have passed the graduation degree from the sanctioned college, institute, or university are allowed to submit the application forms for the ADO posts at LIC.
The LIC organization will conduct the three-tier selection process for hiring the aspirants for the LIC ADO posts as given below.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For LIC ADO Recruitment 2023
- Go to the LIC website and then to the APPLY ONLINE link for the ADO post.
- Enter the Name, Age, qualification, Email ID, Phone No, etc in the ADO form.
- Submit the ADO form.