KPSC Karnataka state has announced the latest vacancy for the Accounts Assistant posts. The graduate degree holders are eligible to apply for the Accounts Assistant vacancy. The KPSC commission has given the notification for 242 posts. These 242 posts will be filled on the basis of written tests and interviews. The aspirants should check the full details for the Accounts Assistant posts and then submit the form before 24th April 2023.
KPSC Karnataka Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||KPSC Karnataka|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||23/03/2023 to 24/04/2023|
KPSC Karnataka Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Accounts Assistant Post- 242
A salary in the pay matrix of Rs. 27,650-52,650/- will be issued to the chosen aspirants for the Accounts Assistant posts each month.
- For General Category, the application form submission charges are Rs. 600/-
- For the 2A/2B/3A/3B Category, the application form submission charges are Rs. 300/-
- For Ex-Serviceman Category, the application form submission charges are Rs. 50/-
- For SC/SC-A)/ST Category, the application form submission charges are zero.
The aspaiarnts with the age of more than 18 years and upper age below 35 years are allowed to submit the forms for the KPSC vacancy 2023.
The aspirants should have completed the BCOM degree or BBA degree or BBM degree if they wish to apply for the KPSC jobs for the Accounts Assistant vacancy.
The KPSC organization will take the written examination and viva voice for choosing the eligible aspirants for the Accounts Assistant seat.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For KPSC Karnataka Recruitment 2023
- Proceed to the web page https://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/indexk.html.
- Then apply for the KPSC vacant posts online.
- Attach the soft copies of the certificates, recent color photo, and signature copy as per the instructions in the KPSC form.