Karnataka Land Records Dept. has revealed 2000 vacant seats for the post of Licensed Surveyors. The aspirants have been given the time from 02nd February 2023 to 20 February 2023 to apply online for the positions of Licensed Surveyors. All the aspirants who wish to join the Karnataka govt should apply online for the Licensed Surveyors posts and before that check all the details/instructions carefully.
Karnataka Land Records Dept. Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Karnataka Land Records Dept.|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||02/02/2023 to 20/02/2023|
Karnataka Land Records Dept. Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Licensed Surveyors/Udupi Post -86
- Licensed Surveyors/Uttara Kannada Post -75
- Licensed Surveyors/Gadag Post – 54
- Licensed Surveyors/Chikkamagaluru Post -83
- Licensed Surveyors/Tumakuru Post -110
- Licensed Surveyors/Davanagere Post -95
- Licensed Surveyors/Bijapur Post -125
- Licensed Surveyors/Ballari Post -85
- Licensed Surveyors/Mandya Post -71
- Licensed Surveyors/Ramanagara Post -100
- Licensed Surveyors/Shivamogga Post – 125
- Licensed Surveyors/Haveri Post – 152
- Licensed Surveyors/Hassan Post – 60
- Other Post
The Licensed Surveyors posts have excellent pay scales at the Karnataka govt and the aspirants are also provided with allowances each month.
The aspirants who want to submit the application forms for the Licensed Surveyors posts are required to submit the form with a fee of Rs. 1,000/-.
The aspirants need to have aged from 18 years to 65 years if they want to submit the forms for the Licensed Surveyors vacancy.
12th standard pass puts, ITI certificate holders, Diploma in engineering holders, and BE/BTech degree holders from a recognized institute, university, or college are allowed to apply for the Licensed Surveyors vacancy.
The aspirants are required to prepare for the written exam, certificate verification process, and a medical exam to get the job in the position of Licensed Surveyor in the Karnataka govt.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Karnataka Land Records Dept. Recruitment 2023
- The aspaiarnts need to do the registration for the Licensed Surveyor post.
- After the registration, fill out the complete application form for the Licensed Surveyor post.
- Scan the docs and upload them to the Licensed Surveyor form.
Links Which May Help You
|Real Website Link||Click Here|
|Real Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|