JIPMER organization has released 69 vacant posts for Speech Therapists, Stenographers, and other positions. The aspirants who want to join the JIPMER institute must submit their forms online. The JIPMER will accept online applications from 22nd February 2023 to 18th March 2023. Before applying for the JIPMER vacancy, all aspirants are requested to check the details carefully.
JIPMER Group B/C Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||JIPMER Group B/C|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||22/02/2023 to 18/03/2023|
JIPMER Group B/C Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Group B/Dental Hygienist Post-01
- Group B/Jr Translation Officer Post-01
- Group B/Medical Social Worker Post-06
- Group B/Speech Therapist Post-02
- Group B/X-ray Technician/Radiotherapy Post-04
- Group C/Anaesthesia Technician Post-08
- Group C/Audiology Technician Post-01
- Group C/Dental Mechanic Post-01
- Group C/Jr Administrative Assistant Post-32
- Group C/Ophthalmic Technician Post-01
- Group C/Perfusion Assistant Post-01
- Group C/Pharmacist Post-05
- Group C/Physiotherapy Technician Post-02
- Group C/Stenographer GradeII Post-03
- Group C/Uro Technician Post-01
- For Group C Post, the salary will be Rs. 25,500/-
- For Group B Post, the salary will be Rs. 35,400/-
The aspirants need not deposit any fee for the JIPMER vacancy.
For some posts, the max age limit is 25 years, and for some, it is 30 years/33 years/35 years at JIPMER organization.
The aspirants with the degrees like BSC/PG degrees/or diplomas in Pharmacy are welcome to the JIPMER web portal for applying for the various posts online.
The aspirants will be asked to appear in the online written test for getting the posts at the JIPMER organization.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For JIPMER Group B/C Recruitment 2023
- You all are required to see the page https://jipmer.edu.in/announcement/jobs.
- Then select the valid link for various posts open by JIPMER.
- Put all the asked details in the JIPMER application form.
- Also, attach the soft copies of the docs in the JIPMER form.
- Submit the form.