Indian Coast Guard has requirements for 71 aspirants for the Assistant Commandant posts. The aspaiarnts who meet the eligibility requirements and pass all the selection rounds at the ICG will get the appointment letter. So check each detail carefully. The last date to submit the ICG application form is 09th February 2023.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Indian Coast Guard
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online
|02/01/2023 to 09/02/2023
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Assistant Commandant/General Duty/GD Post-40
- Assistant Commandant/CPL/SSA Post-10
- Assistant Commandant/Tech/Engg Post-06
- Assistant Commandant/Tech/Elect Post-14
- Assistant Commandant/Law Post-01
The AC posts in the ICG authority have a monthly salary of Rs. 56,100/- per month and ICG has all other allowances and service benefits for the employees.
- For SC and ST there is no application fee for AC posts at ICG.
- All the other category aspirants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- for the ICG vacancy of the AC posts.
- For CPL/SSA Post- DOB from 01/07/1998 to 30/06/2004
- For Law Post- DOB from 01/07/1994 to 30/06/2002
- For Other Post- DOB from 01/07/1998 to 30/06/2002
The aspirants who have passed the degree in Law, graduation degree, or engineering degree from the approved institute, college, or university can apply for the AC vacancy at ICG.
The ICG has four round selection process for the AC posts including the written test, physical test, interview, and medical test as shown below.
- Round 1: CGCAT/CBT Paper
- Round 2: PSB (Picture Perception & Discussion Exam)
- Round 3: FSB (Personality Exam)
- Round 4: Medical Exam
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- Check the https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/ website.
- Read all the details and then do the registration for the AC posts.
- Then fill out the required field of the AC form and upload the certificates.
- Pay the fee through the payment gateway and then submit the form.