Indian Army has revealed a short notification about the openings and closing dates for form filling of the various courses. The detailed notification will be released by the Indian Army in a short time. As per the notification, the aspirants can apply for the SSC Tech courses, NCC Special Entry courses, and JAG Entry courses.
The closing and opening dates are different for each course, kindly check the full details from the below page.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Indian Army|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||Check Below|
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- SSC Tech Course- Vacancies to be released soon
- NCC Special Entry Course- Vacancies to be released soon
- JAG Course- Vacancies to be released soon
The aspirants who got selected in one of the Indian Army courses will be given monthly salary according to the scale of the posts like Luitenet at the Indian Army recover a monthly salary of Rs. 56,100- 1,77,500/-.
Application Sumission Dates:
- SSC Tech Course/61st Men & 32nd Women- From 11th January 2023 to 09th February 2023
- NCC Special Entry Course/54th-From 17th January 2023 to 15th February 2023
- JAG Course/31st- From 18th January 2023 to 16th February 2023
The aspaiarnts will get the full details about the eligibility requirements for the Indian Army’s various courses when the notifications will be released on the main website of the Indian Army.
The aspaiarnts who have passed the BE/BTECH degree, graduation degree, or degree in Law from the recognized Institute, University, Board or similar can apply for the Indian Army courses.
The aspaiarnts will be judged based on a skill test, medical test, SSB interview, and physical strength test at Indian Army for various course seats.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Indian Army Recruitment 2023
- Go to the link https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx.
- Fill out the Indian Army application form for various courses.
- Attach the documents, certificates, etc in the Indian Army form.
- Submit the fee as per your category and submit the form.