Indian Army has released a notification for the vacant posts of Religious Teacher and Havildar. The inspired aspirants who want to apply for teaching and other posts at Indian Army are required to submit the form online from 16th February 2023 to 15th March 2023. For all other eligibility details, kindly go through the below Indian Army article.
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Indian Army JCO
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online
|16/02/2023 to 15/03/2023
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- RT JCO/Pandit/Hindu Post
- RT JCO/Gorkha Pandit for Gorkha Regiments/Hindu Gorkha Post
- RT JCO/Granthi/Sikh Post
- RT JCO/Maulvi Sunni/Muslim Post
- RT JCO/Shia Maulvi for Ladakh Scouts/Muslim Post
- RT JCO/Padre/Christian Post
- RT JCO/Mahayana Bodh Monk for Ladakh Scouts/Buddhist Post
- HAV SAC Post
All the chosen aspirants for the Religious Teachers and Havildar posts will get good salaries at Indian Army.
The Indian Army has mentioned depositing the application form submission charges of Rs. 250/-.
- For RT JCO Post-25-34 years
- For Hav SAC Post- 20-25 years
The aspirants who possessed a graduation degree in Hindi/Sanskrit or mentioned subjects or a BSC degree in Maths subject from the approved institute, board, school, college, or university can apply for the Indian Army jobs.
The Indian Army will conduct the recruitment test as mentioned below for the Religious Teacher posts.
- Online MCQ-based CCE test
- PST/PMT Test
- Full Body Medical test
- DV test
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2023
- All the aspired persons are advised to reach out to the Indian Army website.
- Then apply for the Religious Tecaher or Havildar posts within the given time limit.
- Prepare a list of the soft copies of the documents, and certificate and upload them to the Indian Army application form.
- Move to the Indian Army payment gateway and submit the form with the fee.