Indian Army has released many notifications on its website for the rallies happening across India. The Indian Army will hire Male and female aspirants for the Agniveer posts this time. The Rally dates and eligibility requirements for the Agniveer posts are given below. You can also download the notifications for the location-wise rally from this article.
Indian Army Agnipath Rally Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Indian Army Agnipath Rally|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||Check Below|
Indian Army Agnipath Rally Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Males/ARO Varanasi (UP)- See Here
- Males/ARO Muzaffarpur (Bihar)-See Here
- Males/ARO Agra (UP)- See Here
- Males/ARO Amethi (UP)- See Here
- Males/ARO Lucknow/UP- See Here
- Males/ARO Meerut/UP- See Here
- Female/ZRO Danapur/Bihar- See Here
- Males/ARO Gaya/Bihar- See Here
- Males/ARO Gwalior/MP/- See Here
- Females/Uttar Pradesh/Uttarakhand- See Here
- Females/Punjab, Jammu/Kashmir All-District- See Here
- Females/Maharashtra/Gujarat All-District- See Here
- Females/Bihar & Jharkhand – See Here
- Females/Karnataka & Kerala All-District- See Here
- Females/Rajasthan – See Here
The Agniveer will be hired for four years and they will get a salary from Rs. 30000 to Rs. 40000/- during these four years.
- Start Date to Apply Online -15/02/2023 for Males
- Start Date to Apply Online -01/03/2023 for Females
- Last Date to Apply Online -15/03/2023 for Males
- Last Date to Apply Online -28/03/2023 for Females
Pay a fee of Rs. 250/- while submitting the form for the Indian Army Agniveer vacancy.
Your age must be above 17.5 years and below 21 years for applying for the Indian Army Agniveer.
The aspirants if have passed the 8th or 10th class, they can apply for the Agniveer posts in Indian Army.
Now the Indian Army will first conduct the CBT test and the shortlisted aspirants will be called to attend the Rally.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Indian Army Agnipath Rally Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Indian Army website.
- Apply for the Agniveer post online.
- Submit the online Agniveer post application form.