India Post organization has invited online applications from skilled aspirants for the GDS vacancy. There are more than 40000 seats present currently in various states of India. The aspired persons are required to check district-wise and state-wise vacancies for the GDS and then fill out the form by mentioning the districts they want to apply to. The online form submission dates for the India Post GDS are from 27th January 2023 to 16th February 2023. Before applying, carefully check the below-given details below about the India Post GDS vacancy.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||India Post|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||27/01/2023 to 16/02/2023|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Chattisgarh State- 1593
- Andhra Pradesh State- 2480
- Bihar State- 1461
- Karnataka State- 3036
- Gujarat State- 2017
- Jharkhand State- 1590
- Odisha State- 1382
- Kerala State- 2462
- Maharashtra State- 2414
- UP State- 7987
- Rajasthan State- 1684
- TN State- 3167
- Telangana State- 1266
- WB State- 2001
- Post in Other States
- BPM Post – Rs. 12,000-29,380/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak Post – Rs. 10,000- 24,470/-
The aspaiarnts who want to apply for the India Post GDS vacancy are required to submit a fee of Rs. 100/-.
The aspirants whose age is from 18-40 years are permitted to apply for the India Post GDS vacancy.
The aspirants are required to pass the 10th class from the recognized school, board, or body if they desire to apply for the India Post GDS vacancy.
The selection process of the India Post includes the merit base selection process for the aspirants based on 10 marks.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
- The aspired people have to move to the web page https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/.
- And then study the vacancy details and other eligibility requirements for the GDS posts.
- After this, fill out the India Post GDS application form with full details.
- Upload the docs/certificates in the GDS application form and submit it with a fee.