The income Tax dept from Chandigarh has released a vacancy notification for the sports players on 20 seats. The Chandigarh office will select the sports person for the posts of MTS, Inspector, and others based on a written test. The eligible and intended aspirants should start applying from 21st February 2023 and the last date is 17th March 2023. The Chandigarh office will accept the applications through offline mode only.
Income Tax Sportsperson Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Income Tax Sportsperson
|Dates To Remember To Apply Offline
|21/02/2023 to 17/03/2023
Income Tax Sportsperson Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- ITI/Income Tax Inspector Post-03
- TA/Tax Assistant Post-07
- /MTS/Multi Tasking Post-10
- ITI/Income Tax Inspector Post-Rs. 44,900- 1,42,400/-
- TA/Tax Assistant Post-Rs. 25,500- 81,100/-
- MTS/Multi Tasking Post-Rs. 18,000- 56,900/-
The aspirants who desire to apply for the Income Tax vacancy do have not to pay a fee.
- ITI/Income Tax Inspector Post-30 Years
- TA/Tax Assistant Post-18-27 Years
- MTS/Multi Tasking Post-18-25 Years
For the MTS posts, the aspirants should have passed the 10th class and for all other posts, they should pass the graduation degree for applying for the Income Tax Chandigarh Sportsperson posts.
The aspirants will be first shortlisted based on their achievements and then the dept will invite them for the written test.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Income Tax Sportsperson Recruitment 2023
- The aspirants should download the application form soft copy first.
- And then take a print of the Sportsperson application form on plain paper.
- Check the field of the form and write all the details in the fields of the Income Tax form.
- Paste the photo in the proper place.
- Check the hard copies of the document to be sent along with the form.
- Check the postal address and submit the Income Tax form to that address.