DU Lady Irwin College, Delhi University has announced the vacancy for the Assis Professor post. They have given the vacancy for various subjects like BED, environment, Sociology, and others. All the aspirants who want permanent govt jobs in the teaching field and meet the job requirements for the AP posts are advised to apply for the DU Lady Irwin College vacancy. The DU Lady Irwin College has given the application dates from 01st March 2023 to 02nd April 2023.
DU Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||DU Lady Irwin College|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||01/03/2023 to 02/04/2023|
DU Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor Posts in Many subjects – 65
The DU Lady Irwin College has mentioned providing a pay scale of Rs. 57700-182400 to the selected aspirants for the AP posts.
- For the General/EWS/OBC Category, the application charges are Rs. 550/-.
- For SC/ST/Other Category, the application charges are zero.
DU Lady Irwin College has not mentioned the upper and lower age requirements in the notification of the AP posts.
The aspirants needed to pass the graduation degree, master’s degree in the same subjects, Ph.D. degree, and UG NET paper will add marks to their score for the DU Lady Irwin College AP posts recruitment.
The DU Lady Irwin College will choose the aspirants based on their qualification marks in the UG/PG degrees, interviews, and other achievements.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For DU Lady Irwin College Recruitment 2023
- The form will be accepted on the online link https://colrec.uod.ac.in/.
- Kindly put the details in the DU Lady Irwin College form as per the details given in the certificates kike 10th class.
- Upload all the asked documents, certificates, recent photo in the DU Lady Irwin College form.
- Submit the DU Lady Irwin College form along with fees.
Links Which May Help You
|Real Website Link||Click Here|
|Real Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|