We want to update you regarding the newest job openings delivered by the Central Railway. The Central Railway is seeking capable Indian citizens for the Trade Apprentice posts. They have given a number of vacancies this year. The Inspired aspirants needed to submit the Central Railway application form for the Trade Apprentice posts from 15th December 2022 to 15th January 2023.
Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Central Railway|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||15/12/2022 to 15/01/2023|
Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- ITI Trade Apprentice Post- 2422
The Central Railway has declared to give a fixed monthly stipend of Rs. 7000/- to the aspirants selected for the Trade Apprentice posts.
The aspirants from the General and OBC categories are asked to submit a fee of Rs. 100/- for the Trade Apprentice post recruitment and all other category aspirants need not pay any fee.
- The lower age of the aspirants for the Central Railway Trade Apprentice posts should be above 15 years.
- The upper age of the aspirants for the Central Railway Trade Apprentice posts should be below 24 years.
The aspirants need to have passed the ITI after 10th in the required branch like Mechanical, Electrical, COPA, Fitter, etc from the recognized school, board, university, or institute only then can they apply for the Central Railway Apprentice vacancy.
The Central Railway will display a merit list showing the names of the chosen aspirants and the merit list will be prepared based on the 10th/ITI marks.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Move to the page https://rrccr.com/TradeApp/Login/Home.
- Check the instructions, and eligibility conditions and start the registration process.
- Then fill out the Central Railway application form with Full Name, Email ID, Phone Number, etc.
- Submit the Central Railway application form with the fee.