Bank of Baroda has come up with a new job notification for the post of Acquisition Officer. The bank will allow graduate degree holders to fill up the BOB AO application form. In total, there are 500 posts vacant for the Acquisition Officer posts. The Acquisition Officer post application registration started on 22nd February 2023 and the bank will shut down the online link on 14th March 2023. Get full details of the Acquisition Officer posts from this article.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Bank of Baroda
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online
|22/02/2023 to 14/03/2023
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Acquisition Officer/SC Post-75
- Acquisition Officer/ST Post-37
- Acquisition Officer/OBC Post- 135
- Acquisition Officer/EWS Post-50
- Acquisition Officer/UR Post-203
The aspirant in the metro cities will get a salary of Rs. 5 lacs per annum and in other cities will get a salary of Rs. 4 Lacs per annum for the Acquisition Officer posts in Bank of Baroda.
- For Gen/OBC/EWS Category will have to pay Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Woman Category will have to pay Rs. 100/-
- 21 years is the min age requirement for the BOB Acquisition Officer posts.
- 28 years is the min age requirement for the BOB Acquisition Officer posts.
Graduation degree holders who have attended the sanctioned college, university, board, or school are invited to apply for the BOB Acquisition Officer vacancy.
The selection process for the BOB Acquisition Officer posts is described below.
- Online CBT test
- Group Discussion
- An interview
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023
- The form for the Acquisition Officer posts will be received on the career page of the bank.
- Go to the career page of the BOB.
- Select the Acquisition Officer Apply Online link.
- Submit all the accurate details in the BOB Acquisition Officer form.
- Upload the certificates, photo, or signature in the Acquisition Officer form.