Assam PSC has published a notification for the vacant posts of 244 posts. The Assam PSC has invited applications for the vacancy of Assistant Engineers from aspirants who have passed the BE or BTech degrees in the Civil trades. The aspirants needed to submit their completely filled applications for the AE posts from 22nd March 2023 to 21st April 2023. Get all the details about the Assam PSC AE posts from the below article.
Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Assam PSC AE|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||22/03/2023 to 21/04/2023|
Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer/Civil Post- 244
The aspirants will get a salary package of Rs. 30,000-1,10,000/- and they will get a Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/- along with the monthly salary and other allowances also provided to the selected aspirants.
- For GEN Group, the application fee will be Rs. 297.20/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Group, the application fee will be Rs. 197.20/-
- For BPL/PWBD Group, the application fee will be Rs. 47.20/-
The aspirants ages lower than 21 years and more than 38 years are allowed to submit the AE posts applications online on the APSC website.
BE/BTech engineering degree graduates who have done the degree from the Civil branches from one of the recognized institutes, universities, organizations, or authorities are permitted to apply for the APSC jobs.
The aspirants have to pass the written exam and interview and the result of these rounds will decide the selection of the aspirants for the AE posts.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2023
- The aspirants should access the APSC website first and then fill out the fields of the AE post form accurately.
- Upload the certificates and recent photos in the AE post.
- Submit the APSC AE post form before the last date.
Links Which May Help You
|Real Website Link||Click Here|
|Real Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|