Andhra Pradesh has released huge vacant seats for the Police Constable Civil and Police Constable APSP. The advertisement is given by the APSLPRB board in the month of November 2022. The APSLPRB board has extended the last date to apply for the Police Constable application forms. Now the closing date to submit the APSLPRB application form is 07th January 2023.
APSLPRB Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||APSLPRB Andhra Pradesh|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||30/11/2022 to 07/01/2023|
APSLPRB Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- SCT/Police Constable/Civil/Men & Women Post- 3580
- SCT/Police Constable/APSP/Men Post – 2520
The Andhra Pradesh govt will provide a salary in the pay band of Rs. 25220-80910 to the selected Police Constables.
The aspirants from the OC/BC/EWS category and those from other States are asked to deposit a fee of Rs. 300/-. The aspaiarnts from the SC and ST categories are required to submit a cost of Rs. 150/-.
- The aspirants whose age is above 18 years can apply for the Police Constable posts.
- The aspirants whose age is below 26 years can apply for the Police Constable posts.
12th class pass aspirants who study from a recognized school, board, body, etc are perfect for applying for the APSLPRB Police Constable application form.
The Andhra Pradesh govt has mentioned in the APSLPRB notification for taking the CBT test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Measurement Test, and personality test for selecting the aspaiarnts on the Police Constable posts.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For APSLPRB Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023
- Check in to the https://slprbpc.ap.gov.in/ web portal.
- See the details for the Police Constable posts.
- Fill out the Police constable application form with all the correct details.
- Scan your docs and pics.
- Upload them in the suitable field in the Police constable application form.
- Go for the online payment for the Police constable application form.
- Submit the form and save a copy of the Police constable application form.