All job seekers should check the latest recruitment notification issued on the Allahabad High Court website. The Allahabad High Court will hire qualified aspirants for the Law Clerk Trainee positions. They have given the vacancy notification for 32 posts for the Law Clerk vacancy. The willing aspirants should see that the online applications will be submitted from 06th March 2023 to 21st March 2023 online on the Allahabad High Court website.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2023 Necessary Details
|Recruiting Body||Allahabad High Court|
|Dates To Remember To Apply Online||06/03/2023 to 21/03/2023|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2023 Necessary Information
Post-Wise Available Vacancies:
- Law Clerk Trainee Post- 32
The Allahabad High Court has given the pay scale of Rs. 25,000/- for the Law Clerk Trainee posts along with other benefits.
For all the categories of aspirants, the Allahabad High Court will take an application fee of Rs. 300.
The aspirants in the age range from 21 years to 26 years are permitted to submit their applications for the Allahabad High Court job.
The aspirants who hold a degree of Law of duration 3 years or 5 years obtained from a recognized school/board/college are called to apply for the Allahabad High Court vacancy.
The Allahabad High Court will invite the aspirants to attend the interview for getting their names in the final merit list for the Law Clerk posts.
Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2023
- See the link https://apps2.allahabadhighcourt.in/LawClerk/index.html.
- Apply for the Law Clerk post by filling out the details in the application form.
- Scan your required documents lime 10th, 12th, degree DMC, etc, and attach them all to the proper location in the form.
- Pay the demanded fee and submit the Law Clerk application form.
- Save a copy of the application form.